In common with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you when you shop online at www.klauskobec.com and may also do so in conjunction with competitions or prize draws.
We use this information to make your shopping or competition/prize draw experience easier. We need it to process your orders, inform you of any delays or problems and to send you details of special offers, promotions and new releases. For competitions and prize draws we need to be able to inform you if you have won and also send you any prizes which you may have won.
The information we collect is your name, your e-mail address and telephone number for communication purposes, your invoice and delivery address so we can send goods or a copy of our catalogue and other publications of ours to you together with your credit or debit card details when you place an order.
• We are committed to protecting your privacy.
• We use the latest server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
• We never store credit or other payment card details.
Direct Mail Services Limited is a registered user under the Data Protection Act. We do not pass on any of your information to other companies.
There are only three other circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
- With agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies, fraud protection and detection agencies) that we use to process the orders you place with us or assist us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we only provide them with the information they need to perform their function and they may not use the information for any other purpose.
- In the event that our business assets are ever sold to our purchased by another company. Our data records are part of our business.
- Data analysis companies, customer support specialists, web-hosting companies and fulfilment companies that co-ordinate mailings. Such third parties may be provided with access to your personal information if needed to perform their functions but only to the extent needed to perform their function an may not use such information for any other purpose.
You can rest assured that any checks we carry out are only done to confirm your identity and that your credit rating will not be affected.
To see all the information we have about you, and to correct and inaccuracies, please write to:
Direct Mail Services Limited
2 Penta Court
Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect more information from the browser. They are not computer programs, and cannot read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get user’s e-mail addresses etc.
Third Party Links
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites you link to or from our website or otherwise visit.